It's your future. Discover what's possible with Devry university
Take advantage of partner group tuition rates
We support our students' ambition with a deep commitment to help make tuition affordable. Through an educational partnership between DeVry University, its Keller Graduate School of Management and IGDA, you have the opportunity to experience a world-class education and earn your undergraduate or graduate degree. Members of IGDA are eligible for numerous benefits.
- JumpStart Program – Take any one DeVry University undergraduate course for academic credit at no tuition cost.1 Should you decide to continue classes, a 25% partner tuition savings will be available to new students for our undergraduate TechPath programs, or a 40% partner tuition savings for undergraduate Non-TechPath programs, and graduate programs.2 Learn more.
- Group tuition rates and complimentary course offer extend to immediate family members, so they can achieve their goals too
- Waived application fee saves you money and further simplifies our simple three-step application process for U.S.-based students
- Deferred billing plans can help you manage payment timing
- Military and veteran benefits include a group tuition rate for eligible military and their spouses*
- Transfer credits - If you're switching to DeVry or Keller, we can help you minimize cost by maximizing your qualifying transfer credits
- College credit for prior learning, as well as for other training experiences in your career may be available to you if you’re eligible for our PLA program
- Tuition reimbursement may be available through some employers. Check with your human resources department to see if you’re eligible
From day one to graduation day, you can access a dedicated team of advisors. We’re ready to help you navigate scheduling and finances, walk you through career assessments and create a personalized professional plan.
Speak with your Human Resources department for detailed information about your company's Partner Group Tuition Rate and other tuition assistance programs.
Existing Students, if you are currently attending DeVry or Keller, request an eligibility form to begin receiving your benefits.
Many employers offer tuition reimbursement to their employees. Check with your human resources department to see if you are eligible.
If you are currently attending or plan to attend DeVry University or its Keller Graduate School of Management, you can request an eligibility form to begin receiving your benefits.
*Students may participate in one DeVry-based tuition benefit program only. Those who qualify for more than one program will be presumed to accept the program with the highest reduction in by-semester cost. Students who qualify for and prefer a different tuition benefit program must confirm, in writing, the alternate program in which they wish to participate prior to starting classes at DeVry University.
1Those interested in a 4+ credit hour undergraduate course may also enroll. 3 credit hours would be complimentary and the student will be responsible for books, fees and tuition for credit hours 4+, paid in advance of registration. Employees and members must apply to DVU and be admitted and accepted as a new student, meet all prerequisite and course requirements, and take the complimentary course within their first session of enrollment. Students who place foundations may not participate in the program until they have successfully completed their foundations coursework.
2New matriculating students will receive 25% savings as applied to the $487/credit-hour for TechPath undergraduate programs or the 40% savings as applied to the $609/credit-hour for Non-TechPath undergraduate programs. New non-matriculating students will receive 40% savings as applied to the standard $609/credit-hour tuition rate. New graduate students will receive 40% savings as applied to $766/credit-hour for all graduate programs. These tuition savings do not apply where a student’s net price would be less than $365/credit-hour for undergraduate courses or $460/credit-hour for graduate courses, or for students who stop attending classes for six consecutive sessions or more. Pricing is effective for all new students who begin a program in the July 2017 session.