Take advantage of special benefits for eligible Westwood Students
We support our students' ambition with a deep commitment to help make tuition affordable. Through an arrangement between DeVry University, its Keller Graduate School of Management and Westwood College, you may, if you have an entering GPA of at least 2.5 in a qualifying Westwood program and remain continuously enrolled in a qualifying DeVry program, have the opportunity to complete your degree at DeVry with numerous benefits.
- Tuition rate that will remain the same as it is on your Westwood enrollment agreement and will not change until you graduate
- College credit for courses previously completed at Westwood
- Westwood transfer students may qualify to apply for DeVry scholarships and grants. DeVry offers millions of dollars in merit and need-based scholarships, grants and other forms of assistance to qualifying students.*
- Waived application fee saves you money and simplifies the application process
- Waived placement test as part of the admission process
From day one to graduation day, you'll also have access to a dedicated team of advisors. These individuals help you navigate scheduling and finances, and will walk you through career assessments.
* Transferring Westwood students are eligible to apply for scholarships in addition to taking advantage of Westwood and DeVry’s transfer agreement. Please talk to your advisor for more information and how you can take advantage of these special benefits.
Eligibility and Requirements
To be eligible to take advantage of the benefits of the transfer arrangement between DeVry and Westwood, Westwood students must:
- Have a last date of attendance at Westwood from January 13, 2015 to January 13, 2017.
- Have attended a Westwood location and a Westwood program covered by the agreement between Westwood and DeVry.
- Transfer into an aligned program at DeVry, as identified in the agreement between DVU and Westwood.
- Have a 2.5 GPA or higher in the designated program at Westwood
1. We welcome and encourage students with a 2.0 to 2.49 GPA to apply. We will follow our standard admissions process for transfer students who are not covered by the agreement between DeVry and Westwood. That process would require assessment testing to ensure students are placed in the appropriate classes so that we can help them with their transition towards successfully completing their degree. We will also allow these students to take the complimentary COLL 148 credit bearing course starting May 8, along with students who are covered by the agreement
- Not been subject to disciplinary action at Westwood
- Have a grade of C or higher in each Westwood class to be eligible for consideration for transfer credit from Westwood designated program to DeVry’s aligned program
- Remain continuously enrolled in the aligned DeVry program after transfer from Westwood
- Not take classes outside of their program of study, and not repeat courses
- Provide authorization for Westwood to share your educational information with DeVry