Tuition & Education Benefits for U.S. Military and Vets
DeVry University Education Benefits
To help veterans progress on their paths toward working in the civilian private sector or in government, we offer military tuition rates and a career-focused education featuring tech-infused programs in business, technology and healthcare administration. Military and Veteran students can study at the undergraduate or graduate level, in online, on campus or blended programs, and take advantage of DeVry’s year-round schedule and convenient eight-week sessions.
- Active Duty Military Tuition Benefits* include a group tuition rate for eligible active-duty military service members plus Federal Military Tuition Assistance per your military branch
- Veteran Tuition Benefits* include VA benefits like the Post-9/11 GI Bill®** and the Veteran’s Appreciation Grant at DeVry’s Keller Graduate School of Management
- Veteran Education Benefits include the potential to transfer up to 92 credit hours of approved coursework, including military training and experience, toward your degree
- Military Organization Partnerships may offer you additional at services and benefits according to your branch and service, your education background, employment and affiliations
- Degree Programs & Student Benefits include online learning options to fit your life, access to military student organizations, dedicated career services professionals, and more
- Transitioning Veteran Resources offer access to programs that support Veterans beyond service, and provide training for businesses and organizations that help transitioning military
Request more information and a DeVry admissions representative can speak with you about your education benefits* and help you determine your next steps.
Other Benefits You May be Eligible For
- Credit for Military Training and Prior Learning: You may qualify to transfer up to 92 credits of approved coursework, including military experience, into a bachelor's degree program. Click here for more information on the Prior Learning Assessment program
- Qualifying College Transfer Credits: We’ll work with you to help you minimize your education cost and time investment by maximizing your qualifying college transfer credits
- Military Organization Partnership Benefits: If you are affiliated with one of our military partner organizations, a transitioning veteran program or any of the education bridge/pathway programs we participate in, you may qualify for other benefits. Click through below to learn more:
- Community College of the Airforce/Air University
- Army Management Staff College
- Command and General Staff College
- Defense Acquisition University
- Fallen Heroes Survivors Foundation
- Fort Sam Houston METC
- Hire a Patriot
- Navy College Program Distance Learning Partnership
- Non-Commissioned Officers Association
- National Guard Association of Oklahoma
- National Guard Association of Florida
- National Guard Association of south Carolina
- Pennsylvania National Guard Association
- National Guard Association of MD
- National Guard Association of Massachusetts
- Virgin Islands National Guard Association
- Centurion Military Alliance
- National Guard Association of Arkansas
- National Guard Association of Illinois
Contact Our Military Advisors
- Request more information and a DeVry admissions representative help you determine your next steps to learn more about your Veteran education benefits
- You can also visit vets.gov to view the status of your education benefits or your Certificate of Eligibility which you will provide to DeVry
- Collect the required admissions documents needed to register for courses. (High School diploma, LES, COE, College transcripts, certificates, JST, etc.)
- For convenience, you can complete your admissions application online, and an admissions representative will contact you to complete the enrollment process
Our admissions and academic advisors are trained and ready to help make your transition to DeVry University a positive one! Please contact our dedicated military advising team at: 877-894-6388.
*Student loans, grants and scholarships are available to those who apply and qualify Students may participate in only one DeVry University-based scholarship, grant or group tuition benefit program at a time. Those who qualify for more than one program will be presumed to accept the program with the highest reduction in by- session cost. Students who qualify for and prefer a different tuition benefit program must confirm, in writing, the alternate program in which they wish to participate prior to starting classes at DeVry. Scholarship and grant terms and eligibility conditions are subject to change.
**GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.