Use Your Hard-Earned Education Benefits at a Veteran-Friendly School
Veterans Affairs (VA) Benefits
Make the most of your tuition assistance and benefits with access to programs that can help you finance your education as a member of the military veteran community.
If you’re an active-duty Servicemember or U.S. Military Veteran, a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a qualified survivor or dependent, you may be able to get help from VA to pay your tuition, pick out a school, choose a career, and more.*
- The Post 9/11 GI Bill®**is for individuals who served on active duty after September 10th, 2001. Veterans may qualify to receive tuition benefits, a books and supplies stipend, and housing allowance. Learn more about the Post 9/11 GI Bill here
- The Montgomery GI Bill®**(often called "MGIB" for short) provides up to 36 months of education benefits to eligible veterans and service members for approved education and training programs. Learn more about the Montgomery GI Bill here
- The Yellow Ribbon Program allows DeVry to contribute up to 50% of veterans' unmet tuition and fee charges when those costs exceed the maximum amount payable under the Post 9/11 GI Bill®**, and the Department of Veterans Affairs will match the amount. Learn more about The Yellow Ribbon Program here
Contact Our Military Advisors
- Request more information and a DeVry admissions representative help you determine your next steps to learn more about your Veteran education benefits
- You can also visit vets.gov to view the status of your education benefits or your Certificate of Eligibility which you will provide to DeVry
- Collect the required admissions documents needed to register for courses. (High School diploma, LES, COE, College transcripts, certificates, JST, etc.)
- For convenience, you can complete your admissions application online, and an admissions representative will contact you to complete the enrollment process
Our admissions and academic advisors are trained and ready to help make your transition to DeVry University a positive one! Please contact our dedicated military advising team at: 877-894-6388.
*Student loans, grants and scholarships are available to those who apply and qualify Students may participate in only one DeVry University-based scholarship, grant or group tuition benefit program at a time. Those who qualify for more than one program will be presumed to accept the program with the highest reduction in by- session cost. Students who qualify for and prefer a different tuition benefit program must confirm, in writing, the alternate program in which they wish to participate prior to starting classes at DeVry. Scholarship and grant terms and eligibility conditions are subject to change.
**GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.