Education Benefits for Military and Veterans
Take advantage of military tuition rates
DeVry focuses on delivering hands-on opportunities with tech-infused education programs for 40+ career fields in business, technology and healthcare administration. Currently serving military and their spouses are eligible for a number of benefits.
- Military and veteran benefits include a group tuition rate for eligible military and their spouses*
- Military training and prior learning credit - You may qualify to transfer up to 92 credits of approved coursework, including military experience. Learn more about our Prior Learning Assessment program
- Transfer credits - If you're switching to DeVry or Keller, we can help you minimize cost by maximizing your qualifying transfer credits
- Waived application fee saves you money and further simplifies our simple three-step application process for U.S.-based students
- Deferred billing plans can help manage payment timing
Other Benefits You May Qualify For
- Tuition Assistance - A service member who qualifies for Tuition Assistance (TA) may be eligible for military TA with a maximum amount paid of: 100% tuition undergraduate; 75% graduate
- The Montgomery GI Bill® - called "MGIB" for short, provides up to 36 months of education benefits to eligible veterans and service members for approved education and training programs
- The Post 9/11 GI Bill® - is an education benefit program for individuals who served on active duty after September 10th, 2001. Veterans may receive a percentage on the benefit payment for the following: A tuition and fee payment that is paid directly to the school, a books and supplies stipend, and housing allowance
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill
*Students may participate in one DeVry-based tuition benefit program only. Those who qualify for more than one program will be presumed to accept the program with the highest reduction in by-semester cost. Students who qualify for and prefer a different tuition benefit program must confirm, in writing, the alternate program in which they wish to participate prior to starting classes at DeVry University.
Learn ways we help bring down the cost of education.
Get Where You Want to Go
Go ahead, dream big, you deserve it…. and your employer thinks so, too! Our education partnership was designed to inspire you to reach for your goals with confidence. Earn your degree at a pace that’s right for you, with convenient learning options you can use to take care of business, family and yourself.
We’re ready to help with the support you need and partner benefits that can make it all possible.
Contact Our Military Advisors
DeVry University has dedicated Military advisors to help answer all of your questions. The Military admissions and academic advisors are trained and ready to make your transition to DeVry University a positive one.
Please contact dedicated Military advising team at: 877-894-6388