Serving Military Students with Veteran-Friendly Support at DeVry University
Prepare for What’s Next with Military and Veteran Education Benefits
At DeVry University, we’re proud to be Veteran-friendly. We support our military students and members of the Veteran community who are furthering their education and transitioning to new employment. Count on our dedicated team for guidance on making the most of your hard-earned education benefits and military training so you can prepare for what’s next.
Education & Tuition Benefits for U.S. Military, Veterans and their Families
- Active Duty Military Tuition Benefits* include a group tuition rate for eligible active-duty military service members plus Federal Military Tuition Assistance per your military branch
- Veteran Tuition Benefits* include VA benefits like the Post-9/11 GI Bill® and the Veteran’s Appreciation Grant at DeVry’s Keller Graduate School of Management
- Veteran Education Benefits include the potential to transfer up to 92 credit hours of approved coursework, including military training and experience, toward your degree
- Military Organization Partnerships may offer you additional at services and benefits according to your branch and service, your education background, employment and affiliations
- Degree Programs & Student Benefits include online learning options to fit your life, access to military student organizations, dedicated career services professionals, and more
- Transitioning Veteran Resources offer access to programs that support Veterans beyond service, and provide training for businesses and organizations that help transitioning military
Request more information and a DeVry admissions representative can speak with you about your education benefits* and help you determine your next steps.
To help veterans progress on their paths toward working in the civilian private sector or in government, we offer military tuition rates and a career-focused education featuring tech-infused programs in business, technology and healthcare administration. Military and Veteran students can study at the undergraduate or graduate level, in online, on campus or blended programs, and take advantage of DeVry’s year-round schedule and convenient eight-week sessions.
We also partner with and Military affiliated associations, Veteran Service Organizations (VSOs), participate in pathway and bridge programs, support military hiring initiatives, and more—it’s how we serve veterans beyond education, and help our military students go beyond service.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill Opens a New Window. .
*NOTE: Student loans, grants and scholarships are available to those who apply and qualify. Students may participate in only one DeVry University-based scholarship, grant or group tuition benefit program at a time. Those who qualify for more than one program will be presumed to accept the program with the highest reduction in by- session cost. Students who qualify for and prefer a different tuition benefit program must confirm, in writing, the alternate program in which they wish to participate prior to starting classes at DeVry. Scholarship and grant terms and eligibility conditions are subject to change.
More than 45 locations across U.S.A.
Hear from DeVry Military Students