To help veterans progress on their paths toward working in the civilian private sector or in government, we offer military tuition rates and a career-focused education featuring tech-infused programs in business, technology and healthcare administration. Military and Veteran students can study at the undergraduate or graduate level, in online, on campus or blended programs, and take advantage of DeVry’s year-round schedule and convenient eight-week sessions.
- Active Duty Military Tuition Benefits* include a group tuition rate for eligible active-duty military service members plus Federal Military Tuition Assistance per your military branch
- Veteran Tuition Benefits* include VA benefits like the Post-9/11 GI Bill®** and the Veteran’s Appreciation Grant at DeVry’s Keller Graduate School of Management
- Veteran Education Benefits include the potential to transfer up to 92 credit hours of approved coursework, including military training and experience, toward your degree
- Military Organization Partnerships may offer you additional at services and benefits according to your branch and service, your education background, employment and affiliations
- Degree Programs & Student Benefits include online learning options to fit your life, access to military student organizations, dedicated career services professionals, and more
- Transitioning Veteran Resources offer access to programs that support Veterans beyond service, and provide training for businesses and organizations that help transitioning military