Want to share your education benefits?
Partner group tuition savings extend to your family
We are extending our corporate partner exclusive benefits to include the employees' immediate family members, so you can help your family prepare for the future by helping them reach their education and career goals.
- Partner Group Tuition Rate (15% savings)
- Waived application fee
- Flexible scheduling
- World-class service
Dependents who may qualify include a spouse, children, parents or domestic partner. Proof of dependency is required. See details on associate benefit form.
Earning an advanced degree is making an investment in yourself and your future. From the moment you speak to a DeVry University representative you can find someone to help you every step of the way. Our team includes:
- Academic and financial aid advisors
- Professors and faculty
- Career service support personnel
Get started in five simple steps
1. Complete the request information form and click the submit button
2. A DeVry University admissions representative will contact you after reviewing your information.
3. Download and complete the associate benefit form
4. Submit the form with your application to your DeVry University admissions representative
5. Once you are accepted, you will be invited to attend an orientation session
Dependents who may benefit from family tuition savings include: spouse, biological child, stepchild, legally adopted child, child for whom the employee is a court appointed guardian, child of a domestic partner, and adoptive or biological parents of the eligible employee. Dependents are also defined as a domestic partner in a committed long-term relationship. Neither party can be legally married to other individuals.