Want to share your education benefits?
Partner group tuition savings extend to your family
We are extending our corporate partner exclusive benefits to include the employees' immediate family members, so you can help your family prepare for the future by helping them reach their education and career goals.
- You may be eligible to receive a 25% member tuition savings OR you may be eligible for Military Tuition Rates.*
- Military benefits include a group tuition rate for eligible military and their spouses*
- Waived application fee
- Flexible scheduling
- World-class service
Dependents who may qualify include a spouse, children, parents or domestic partner. Proof of dependency is required. See details on associate benefit form.
Earning an advanced degree is making an investment in yourself and your future. From the moment you speak to a DeVry University representative you can find someone to help you every step of the way. Our team includes:
- Academic and financial aid advisors
- Professors and faculty
- Career service support personnel
Get started in two simple steps
1. Complete the request information form and click the submit button
2. A DeVry University admissions representative will contact you after reviewing your information
*Students may participate in one DeVry-based tuition benefit program only. Those who qualify for more than one program will be presumed to accept the program with the highest reduction in by-semester cost. Students who qualify for and prefer a different tuition benefit program must confirm, in writing, the alternate program in which they wish to participate prior to starting classes at DeVry University.
Dependents who may benefit from family tuition savings include: spouse, biological child, stepchild, legally adopted child, child for whom the employee is a court appointed guardian, child of a domestic partner, and adoptive or biological parents of the eligible employee. Dependents are also defined as a domestic partner in a committed long-term relationship. Neither party can be legally married to other individuals.